A pharmacist’s prescription---
In case of a life-threatening or heath-threatening condition a head of a pharmacy may dispense – without a prescription issued by a physician – the smallest therapeutic container of a medicinal product subject to prescription (except for narcotic substances, psychotropic substances and IR precursors).
A prescription issued by a pharmacist should include:
- name of a medicinal product dispensed;
- reason for dispensing the medicinal product;
- identity and address of a person for whom the medicinal product was dispensed;
- date of dispensing the product;
- signature and stamp of a head of a pharmacy concerned.
Such a prescription is dispensed against 100% payment, even if a medicinal product dispensed based on the prescription is subject to a refund.